On the road
Berg im Drautal is a perfect starting point to all routes in the Hohe Tauern, (eg Großglockner) Northern Italy (eg Monte Zoncollan) and Slovenia (Socatal) Nestled at about 700 meters above sea level, surrounded by fragrant forests and with panoramic views of the mountains , is our family-run house.
We attach great importance to seasonal cuisine, which is prepared by the chef and son of the house Armin. A freshly tapped wheat beer or a good glass of wine is the perfect start to a cozy evening after a great motorcycle tour.
In our in-house pastry shop it gets hot when homemade apple strudel, our famous Sachertorte or other goodies arise. A feast for the palate is our homemade ice cream.
Our rooms are equipped with shower / WC, hairdryer, SAT-TV, radio, mostly balcony.
Wi-Fi is free throughout the house. Bicycles, motorbike maps, hiking and touring maps, infrared cabin and fitness room are available for our guests free of charge. Free entrance to our nearby outdoor pool. (10 minutes walk)
GPS: N 46 ° 44’53 “- E 13 ° 08’11”
Every day an experience!
For bikes and bikers we offer:
- Two large lockable garages for free use
- “Screwdriver corner” for small repairs on the motorcycle
- Motorcycle workshop nearby
- Drying room for wet motorcycle clothing
- Touring maps for the best motorcycle tours are available in the house
- Chef Hannes, himself an avid biker, is on hand with the best tips for your tours with words and deeds
- Motorcycle washing area
- Pitch for your trailer
- Cozy hours in our guest rooms or on our sun terrace
- Each day of arrival possible 3 nights / twin room incl. Half board choice of sundae (in-house pastry shop) Price per person € 155, – Incl. the best tours tips from the host Hannes and son Armin (both themselves enthusiastic bikers) and of course a good home-brewed pear or nut brandy.