Quality has a high priority in our company.
Carinthia is the first federal state to implement a quality model borne by all tourism segments.
Existing quality awards such as
• the star rating for accommodation establishments,
• the ADAC stars for camping sites,
• the certificate “Genusswirt Kärnten” for catering establishments,
• the commodity certificate “Genussland Kärnten” for Buschenschanken, snack stations and Almausschank (huts)
• the flower categorization after the farm holiday quality guidelines for farm holidays farms,
• the categorization according to the holiday on the farm-quality guidelines for holiday farmhouses,
• The Nature Active Guide certification for sports schools serve as a basis.
Together with partners from the Carinthian tourism industry, further measurable criteria for meeting quality along the service chain and for the tourism brand Carinthia were developed. Hosts who implement these requirements will be awarded the Kärnten Quality Seal after fulfilling the criteria.
Through ongoing reviews, quality coaches who provide advice to the companies and hosts who are constantly being trained, it is ensured that the quality promise to you is met.
This seal is awarded to hosts whose special concern is high service and service quality. From the pre-information on the most pleasant arrival and a warm welcome to an unforgettable stay. With a great deal of openness and a lot of southern joie de vivre, they create a unique atmosphere of well-being – from accommodation to cuisine, from the sports school to the cable car.
With regular reviews, consultations and hosts, who are constantly educated, it is ensured that the quality promise to you is met. Here you as a guest experience special moments of happiness in a unique natural and cultural area, which delights with warm bathing lakes, rolling hills, imposing mountain worlds and enjoyable Carinthian Alps-Adriatic cuisine at the intersection of three cultures. Be it enjoyment hiking, cycling, swimming, skiing, golfing, …
A valid classification (as stated above) serves as the basis for the Carinthian quality seal.